مجموعة التعليم العربي
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
مجموعة التعليم العربي

المواضيع :

\ الاعضاء :

You are not connected. Please login or register

امتحان مراجعة اللغة الانجليزية الفصل الدراسي الثاني

Go down  ข้อความ [หน้า 1 จาก 1]

mila.info

mila.info

السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته ...

1- READING COMPREHENSIONRead the following passage and answer the questions below : (20 Marks)Our summer holidays last three months. During the last week of the holidays we get ready for school. We buy pencils ,pens, paper, new books and copy books. On the first day of school we see all our old friends again and we tell them about the holidaysAfter that we go into class. It is so hard to keep quiet and pay attention to our teacher. He always says with a laugh, 'You forget more in three months than you learn in a year.QUESTIONSA. Mark with true R or false an S (9 marks)1- The summer holiday is more than two month . ( )2- We get ready for school the last week of the holiday . ( ) 3- We do not see our old friends . ( )B- Circle the correct answer from a ,b or c ( 9 marks )1- We buy …………….. for the school .a- cars b-horses c- pens2- We tell our …………. about the holidaysa- friends b- drivers c- parents 3- It is hard to pay attention in the class because it is ………………...a- quiet b- noisy c- cold C- Answer the following questions : ( 2 marks)2- What does our teacher always say ?…………………………………………………………………………………………

Structure (15 marks)A- Circle the correct answer from a ,b or c ( 10 marks )1- I'm always at home . You can visit me …………..you like .a- whenever b -whatever c-wherever2- If you watch this funny film , you …………laugh .a- have b- will c- would3-Tomorrow he is …………..his uncle .a- will visit b- visit c- visiting4- Giraffe is the ………………. animal.a-tall b- tallest c- taller 5- I saw Ali while he ………………. a booka- was reading b- reading c- reads6- When did you ……………….. the accident ?a- see b- seeing c- saw7- He never ……………. to school late .a- come b- comes c- coming8- Please wait ………….me . I'll come soon .a- in b- of c- for9- I enjoy ………………. Stories .a reading b- read c- reads10- They ……………football last Friday .a- play b- played c- playingB- Re-order to make correct sentences: (5 marks)1- reading – stories – like – I - English .…………………………………………………………………………..2- a nice - There – today – is - film – Arabic .………………………………………………………………………….3- my – is – pen – Where ?…………………………………………………………………………..4-into – can – I – dive – the – sea .………………………………………………………………………….5- swimming – go – if- sea - rough – is - Don't – the ………………………………………………………………………….
يتبع في المرفقات ...

امتحان مراجعة اللغة الانجليزية الفصل الدراسي الثاني Paperclip الملفات المرفقة

• امتحان مراجعة اللغة الانجليزية الفصل الدراسي الثاني Doc امتحان انجليزي سادس ف1.doc‏ (62.5 كيلوبايت, 264 مشاهدات)

ขึ้นไปข้างบน  ข้อความ [หน้า 1 จาก 1]

Permissions in this forum:
คุณไม่สามารถพิมพ์ตอบ